Saturday, April 2, 2011

REVIEW: ELF Studio Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette



This product was featured in December 2010's "The O List: Holiday Edition" of O' The Oprah Magazine. I bought this product around that time without knowing about that. I hadn't heard anything about it but it was only $10! Of course I had to try it.



So what are my feelings about it? It's just kinda... eh. Some of the colors are really pigmented, others are just a flop. There are no mattes in this at all, just some with very subtle shimmer. Others are super shimmery and sparkly. This is a large variety of colors which is awesome and it would be great to expand your collection and to try out new colors. However, if you already have a lot of eye shadows and are very knowledgeable about good pigmentation and are expecting an amazing outcome, I wouldn't waste your money. Instead I would go to Coastal Scents and get the 88 palettes. They have fewer colors and cost about $18 but are a thousand times better in quality.



Anyways, this isn't a bad buy, it's great if you are just starting out as I said or if you want to try some new bright colors. It's just not the best cheap palette out there.




Would I buy this again? Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment