Sunday, April 10, 2011

HELPFUL HINT: Eye Shapes

Everyone has different eyes. Therefore one makeup look can look beautiful on one person, and then on another it accentuates all the wrong parts of your eye. It's very important you understand your eye shape and how to accentuate all of the right parts.

What eye shape are you? You can use this chart to help you out.




Next we have another chart with tips on doing your eyeshadow the correct way for your eye shape!



I'm sure many of you have seen these circulating through the beauty community, but I found them very informative and helpful so I thought I'd share! 
Good luck on finding new beauty techniques to individualize your eyes!

1 comment:

  1. Could the two eye charts be blown up somewhat? I can't read them at all.

    ReplyDelete