Sunday, April 10, 2011

DUPE: MAC - Satin Taupe, Tempting, Brule, Night Manoeuvres

I know, I know. Four dupes in one post?! CRAZINESS! Maybelline has some amazing quads. One of them being the Stylish Smokes in Natural Smokes. This quad is absolutely beautiful!

Maybelline Stylish Smokes (Natural Smokes) quad:






Now time for the fun part, the dupes! Match the numbers to the numbers in the picture for the MAC dupe in this quad

1: MAC - Satin Taupe
2: MAC - Tempting
3: MAC - Brule
4: MAC - Night Manoeuvres

The only major difference I see in these is that Tempting is a bit more bronze than the color in the quad. Also, MAC's Satin Taupe is a bit more pigmented... but that is to be expected considering it is high quality compared to drugstore. Everything else is almost spot on!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this quad. Really only for the lid color! I haven't tried satin taupe but I will now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete