Wednesday, March 9, 2011

HELPFUL HINT: Mascara smears

Okay, I don't know about the rest of you but sometimes I get very lazy and sloppy by the time it comes to put mascara on after doing a makeup look. Or, if I'm in a hurry and only use some mascara I'm even worse and smear it all over my lid, under the bottom lashes, or sometimes even smack myself in the face with the brush somewhere. It is insanely annoying especially after doing a complex makeup look to have to go back in with some make remover and redo that whole section over.

A trick to remove that is to just not worry about it for a couple of minutes and give it all a chance to dry. So while you go finish getting dressed or doing your hair just let your face look messy. Then at the very end of you getting ready take a dry q-tip and gently wipe where the mascara has smeared and smudged to.


It instantly just wipes it off clean without removing the makeup underneath! Then it's all perfect and ready to go out!

It seems too simple but you would be amazed at the people that don't this simple little trick. I know I was late in stumbling upon this info. Hopefully I can help someone else out with this frustration!

No comments:

Post a Comment